Nov 26, 2015

Jord Wood Watches


Winter weather is starting to show up in San Francisco with rain and chill. A year has passed since my last post. You must be wondering where am I, right? I'm busy with life and work. I try to take time off to blog, but I just can't find the passion I used to have. So, I thought that instead of writing a crappy post, I should take time off for myself. I guess now is the time to come back to the blogging world and do what I love!

A couple of months ago, I was approached by the wonderful people from Jord to do an unbiased review of their watch. Jord is a wood watch company based in St. Louis, Missouri. I was fascinated by the craftsmanship and design of their watch that I can't wait to try it on!

Wood watch is definitely in the trend and is a great statement piece to add to your accessories collection. Jord Waches is made from all natural wood. The one I'm wearing is from their Fieldcrest series, Green Sandalwood. It is for those folks that loves neutral tone like me!



See how well the watch blends in with nature? You can't go wrong by wearing a statement piece like this. Besides, you can have Jord re-size your watch to your liking before receiving it for an additional $10! That way you won't have to go to your local jeweler to have it sized.


I think this would make a great holiday gifts for friends and family. They are unique and one of a kind, just like the love ones in your life. You can't go wrong with a distinctive gift like this one.


Finally, I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Be sure to eat more, enjoy life and be thankful all the wonderful things that have happened to you.

What are you thankful of this year?

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook

DISCLAIMER: Some product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for review consideration. Read full disclosure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...